The following rules have been established to make borrowing toys from Bellingham Play Library an enjoyable experience for all of our members. Please review carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns.
- “Members” are defined as person(s) who are registered to participate in the Bellingham Play Library membership program and are in good standing with Bellingham Play Library. “Members” are the caregiver or parent who has agreed to join the program on behalf of their family.
- Parents and/or legal guardians who wish to join on behalf of their child/children must purchase a membership at Bellingham Play Library.
- Each Adult who wants to include their child/children in membership privileges must pay a membership fee according to the fee schedule below. The membership will be issued to the Adult member who is legally responsible for the child/children and legally responsible for who will be responsible for compliance with the membership terms. The membership fee schedule is as follows;
- Annual Membership (365 Days): $150
- Occasional Promotional Prices or Scholarships available.
- If a piece has been misplaced, you may return the toy and continue to look around for the missing piece.
- If a toy part is damaged or lost but Bellingham Play Library determines that the use will not be adversely affected, no fee will be assigned.