We are accepting donations for the toy library! The priority for the toy catalog is toys that are open-ended, that support child-led, imaginative play.
We will pick up your toys from your house whenever you are ready to donate! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pickup.
Below are some guidelines: if you’re not sure if your toys meet these criteria, please send an email.
Donated toys should be:
- Well designed + constructed and safe
- Durable + cleanable
- Appropriate for children 0-8(ish)
- Complete and in good condition, with plenty of life left in them!
- Not too big: our storage is limited, so each toy should be able to fit in a shoebox. We’ll make exceptions for very special items!
Sorry, we cannot accept:
- soft toys (teddy bears, stuffies)
- commercial/media tie-in toys (e.g. Disney, Marvel, TV Shows, cartoons, etc.)
- Consumable toys (e.g. play dough, craft kits)
- Kid tablets/Computers (e.g. Leap Frog, VTech)
- Anything broken or without all of its pieces
Examples of toys we are looking for:
- Puzzles + Games
- Animal toys/figurines
- Construction toys (LEGO, Duplo, Magnatiles)
- Preschool Toys
- Toddler Toys
- Educational Toys (math, literacy, science, etc)